Many parenting struggles can be alleviated with the right support and guidance, but it can be hard to find. Our mission is to make this expertise accessible and affordable to all families, because all families deserve it and need it.
Huckleberry’s first product improves children’s sleep. By combining human experts with AI, the breezy app + service understands each sleep situation, predicts what will happen, and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow program that results in better sleep.
The app has 4.9 out of 5 stars, garnering rave reviews from parents who call it “life changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents.” Parents love the beautiful, seamless tools and expert guidance that meet their unique situation. We are expanding beyond sleep into additional big challenges for parents, to create the source that parents rely on as their children grow and develop.
We are a team dedicated to improving the lives of families. You would join our growing team that includes Berkeley Ph.D.s in computer science and predictive analytics, user-centric designers, and experienced pediatric experts trained in evidence-based practices.
Huckleberry is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to play a key role in running our existing lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels, including email, in-app, and push notifications as well as identifying and executing new opportunities. As the lifecycle marketing manager you’ll partner closely with the Director of Marketing in defining key messaging, creative production and testing, as well as analysis and reporting. Discovery and Experimentation with a customer-focused mindset must be core to the lifecycle programs you’ll build, as we work to make Huckleberry the trusted resource for parents around the world.
This role can be done remotely.
• Ownership of day-to-day, hands-on execution of all email & in-app lifecycle marketing campaigns (building & sending emails, pulling audience segments, a/b testing, & reporting)
• Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize the conversion rate and LTV/CAC
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members in Design, Product, Engineering, and Content to create new customer journeys that bring users through the entire funnel
• Ensure high-quality and error-free implementation, testing and QA of lifecycle marketing campaigns
• Conduct A/B tests and assess results to develop insights that improve acquisition, retention, conversion rate, and customer loyalty across campaigns/funnels
• Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results, balanced with providing helpful resources to parents
• Own post-campaign reporting and share with the Director of Marketing
• Pilot and develop strategies for testing new channels
• Support brand initiatives as needed
• 4+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing
• Experience owning channels such as in-app messages, push notifications and emails.
• Working experience leveraging data in creating multi-variant lifecycle campaigns
• Expertise with Braze or similar MMPs
• Experience with in-funnel mobile app acquisition
• Creative production experience: Sourcing and managing external production partners
• Direct experience working on subscription based businesses
• Experience working in a vertical that caters to parents of young children
Location: This position can be done remotely. Southern California is preferred, but open to remote within the US.