Many parenting struggles can be alleviated with the right support and guidance, but it can be hard to find. Our mission is to make this expertise accessible and affordable to all families, because all families deserve it and need it.
Huckleberry’s first product improves children’s sleep. By combining human experts with AI, the breezy app + service understands each sleep situation, predicts what will happen, and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow program that results in better sleep.
The app has 4.9 out of 5 stars, garnering rave reviews from parents who call it “life changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents.” Parents love the beautiful, seamless tools and expert guidance that meet their unique situation. We are expanding beyond sleep into additional big challenges for parents, to create the source that parents rely on as their children grow and develop.
We are a team dedicated to improving the lives of families. You would join our growing team that includes Berkeley Ph.D.s in computer science and predictive analytics, user-centric designers, and experienced pediatric experts trained in evidence-based practices.
Huckleberry is searching for a Social Media Manager to bring to life the organic social marketing strategy and programming for Huckleberry, covering owned and operated channels already in existence and determining expansion opportunities for new channels. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping families improve and navigate everyday life and has experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives, and knows how to effectively use social to tell impactful stories and cultivate an engaged audience through community management.
This role can be done remotely.
• Develop social-first concepts and programing that feeds into Huckleberry’s owned social channels
• Lead social briefings for campaigns, formats, and initiatives
• Work with multiple cross-functional teams on planning and executing integrated campaigns and projects on social
• Demonstrate thought leadership and perspective around best in class social trends, ideas, and strategy
• Aligning with Content lead on social support of editorial content across channels.
• Programming and publishing across owned social channels, including building out a social editorial calendar
• Futuristic thinker and creative problem-solver to ensure Huckleberry is uniquely ahead of the curve, by transforming our social channels with innovative social storytelling that sets us apart from other competitors in the space.
• Development and management of social brand calendar
• Influencer outreach and first point of contact for inbound collaboration requests from influencers or brands.
• Community management of all social channels.
• 3-5 years experience in digital/social media marketing
• Experience sourcing and managing vendors and outside resources for creative production
• Futuristic thinker and creative problem-solver to ensure Huckleberry is uniquely ahead of the curve, by transforming our social channels with innovative social storytelling
• Pulse cultural trends and conversations in the intersection of lifestyle and parenthood.
• Understanding of media, technology, and the ever-changing landscape of social platforms, audiences, and behaviors
• Experience working directly with external partners to collaborate on social marketing efforts (brand partners, influencers, etc.)
• Ability to understand and use data to inform strategic decisions, including audience insights, platform trends, content performance benchmarks, social listening, etc.
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach resulting in shared success
• Excellent storytelling and presentation skills
• Ability to work nimbly and navigate ambiguity with confidence
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Excellent communicator and collaborator
• Ability to juggle multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
• Experience working a subscription based business; bonus if in the mobile app space.
• Previously worked in the parenting vertical
• Working knowledge of Sketch and Canva for templated asset creation
Location: This position can be done remotely. Southern California is preferred, but open to remote within the US.