Our goal at Huckleberry is to help every family thrive.
Huckleberry’s first product improves children’s sleep. By combining human experts with AI, the app + service understands each sleep situation, predicts what will happen, and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow program that results in better sleep.
The app has over 1.5 million families on it, with 4.9 stars out of 5, garnering rave reviews from parents who call it “life-changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents.” We are expanding beyond sleep into additional big challenges for parents, to create the household brand that parents rely on as their children grow and develop. We’d love for you to join us on this journey!
About the Role
The Head of Growth role is an exciting opportunity to grow a VC-backed company with a lot of customer love, and you will be at the forefront of our mission to help every family thrive.
You will build, own and execute our user and revenue growth strategy to hit our month-over-month and annual targets. To achieve this, the Head of Growth will sit at the intersection of a number of collaborative teams including product, marketing, engineering, and consumer insights.
You'll assess and execute on growth opportunities within the product, at the top of funnel, and through partnerships, and build a strategy around prioritization and experimentation.
Eventually, you will also build a growth team that is both creative and data-driven.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, target audience behavior, and the problems we solve for end-users
- Identify and assess growth opportunities, which will include product-led, performance marketing, or partnerships-based
- Own performance and growth goals for key segments
- Implement a framework to identify, prioritize, execute and analyze growth initiatives
- Use data and analytics, paired with qualitative feedback, for decision-making and measuring effectiveness
- Create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Lead and influence cross-functional teams to effectively and efficiently execute the growth strategy
- Partner closely with Marketing and Product
Along with your enthusiasm for improving the well-being of as many families as possible, you have:
- 7+ years of experience leading growth at tech, SaaS, or digital healthcare companies (with a strong preference for consumer mobile experience)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve a clear, unified vision toward growth objectives
- Advanced analytics skills with a proven ability to gather, interpret and take action on data
- A track record of building and testing creative and experimental growth tactics to enhance the pace of growth
- Fluency in a wide variety of marketing channels and their corresponding strengths and weaknesses in relation to growth
- Strong product management knowledge and skills with an exceptional ability to rank and prioritize growth activities/tactics for maximum commercial impact
- The ability to build partnerships and work effectively with both internal teams and external partners