Our goal at Huckleberry is to help every family thrive.
Huckleberry’s first product improves children’s sleep. By combining human experts with AI, the app + service understands each sleep situation, predicts what will happen, and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow program that results in better sleep.
The app has 4.9 stars out of 5, garnering rave reviews from parents who call it “life-changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents.” We are expanding beyond sleep into additional big challenges for parents, to create the source that parents rely on as their children grow and develop. We’d love for you to come with us on that journey!
About The Role
We are looking for a Director of Partnerships to launch, develop and grow relationships with organizations that also serve families, to rapidly upscale our mission to help every family thrive.
This is an exciting role in a green field where you will identify and evaluate new partnership opportunities while owning and executing the strategy for developing partnerships with organizations where there is mutual benefit.
There is no set blueprint for how to achieve these goals. You will have creative autonomy to explore many different types of organizations that would benefit from a partnership with Huckleberry.
You would be the first hire into the team and would be building the strategy from the ground up, setting a foundation to scale a team. You will report to the CEO, and partner closely with internal teams, such as product and marketing.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, the problems we solve for end-users and identify what good partners look like in a variety of industries such as healthcare, education, benefits, and retail
- Define the short and long term vision for our partnership initiative
- Create and execute outbound strategies to begin and grow relationships with partners
- Evaluate partnership opportunities for potential ROI
- Partner with Marketing, Content, and Product teams to optimize and grow our relationships
- Develop, monitor, and adjust the strategy, target partner profiles, and engagement strategies to continuously improve our existing and new relationships
- Build processes to track partner success, engagement, and user growth
- Create standardized partner training and go-to-market materials
- Build partnerships that further our mission of helping every family to thrive
- 5+ years of business development, partnerships, or sales experience in a healthcare or health & wellness category
- Track record of building successful partnerships that drive results
- Experience building and executing a go-to-market strategy from the ground up in a brand new market, vertical, or industry
- Analytical ability to size opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communicator with an ability to spot mutually beneficial opportunities with prospective partners
- Track record of influencing internal and external partners to drive growth
Preferred but not required
- Previous partnerships experience at a consumer-facing company
- Established network of connections in health, benefits, and adjacent industries