Our mission at Huckleberry (www.huckleberrycare.com) is to bring health, wellbeing, and a bit of magic to every family.
We started by improving children's sleep, and our popular app has 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on the App Store. While we will continue to build out the existing offering, we are excited to broaden our help to families into new areas, in fresh ways that make pediatric expertise accessible to all.
You would join our growing team that includes Berkeley Ph.D.s in computer science and predictive analytics, user-centric designers, and experienced pediatric experts trained in evidence-based practices.
About the Role
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (Contract) to manage key paid user acquisition channels, which could include Facebook, Apple Search, Google ads, ad networks, and other channels in the future. You’ll be responsible for building and executing plans that drive scalable and sustainable growth. You’ll work closely with data, design, brand marketing, and other folks across the organization.
This role can be done remotely.
- Manage key paid mobile user acquisition channels, which include Facebook, Apple Search, Google Search, Pinterest, and other channels in the future
- Manage your channels end to end, including helping develop and refine channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creativity, setting up campaigns, optimizing campaigns, measuring performance, and deriving insights to inform future campaigns (30/70 Strategy vs Execution and optimization)
- Create and A/B test campaign messages, landing pages, and funnels
- Be data-driven and always develop and test new hypotheses
- Measure against goals to drive sustainable growth
- Work with in-house and agency members to produce high performing creative
- Collaborate with the data team to develop and update KPIs and dashboards
- 3+ years of paid mobile user acquisition experience at a fast-growing company (a big plus if your experience was in consumer app subscription)
- Extensive experience with Facebook/Instagram, ASA, and Google Search/UAC
- Have a thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement and website partners (e.g., AppsFlyer, Google Analytics)
- You’re an expert with some paid channels and have a track record of learning new paid channels quickly
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-moving, scrappy startup environment
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
Location: This role can be done remotely.