Our mission at Huckleberry (www.huckleberrycare.com) is to bring health, wellbeing, and a bit of magic to every family.
We started by improving children's sleep, and our popular app has 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on the App Store. While we will continue to build out the existing offering, we are excited to broaden our help to families into new areas, in fresh ways that make pediatric expertise accessible to all.
You would join our growing team that includes Berkeley Ph.D.s in computer science and predictive analytics, user-centric designers, and experienced pediatric experts trained in evidence-based practices.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building life-changing products and services for families. Working closely with the Head of Product, you’ll be key in expanding our product offerings beyond sleep to help caregivers in the entirety of their parenting journey. This position will require strategic thinking and the ability to get things done, with an opportunity to drive significant impact for a growing company. You’ll join a small but growing team and partner closely with Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Data Science to help drive our roadmap across our website and mobile apps. You will deeply understand and identify customer needs and work with the cross-functional team to ideate, design, create, test and launch products that deliver on Huckleberry’s vision and mission. You will understand our user segments and their journey from free to paid to iterate and find news ways to educate them on the value proposition of Huckleberry’s subscription memberships and increase our subscriber base.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll own a diverse set of responsibilities which may include:
- Lead a product area: own, prioritize and execute a product roadmap with a distributed Agile scrum team to hit key KPIs and overall business objectives
- Develop product strategies that improve the new user experience and optimize the onboarding flow
- Expand usage by identifying feature gaps and building new features to address them
- Increase free to paid customer conversion rates through improvements to our digital products including our SweetSpot® nap predictor
- Identify the root problems our users face and champion and validate your solutions by leveraging a variety of methods (surveys, user interviews, product analytics, user testing, etc.)
- Define product requirements and success metrics and write user stories for new features & initiatives, overseeing projects from ideation to test results, analysis, and iteration
- Collaborate with design and research teams to understand customer needs and test and introduce new products and features as part of our category expansion
- Identify market and competitor trends and translate them into potential business opportunities and solutions
- Understand the pain points and behavior of parents and caregivers to become a domain expert in one or more of our behavioral product areas
- Run experiments to test revenue ideas to derive insights and recommend next steps
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager in a consumer product business, ideally with experience in mobile and/or subscription-based businesses
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and prioritize actions
- Ability to prioritize and connect initiatives to broader business priorities and enjoy partnering with others in driving overall business strategy
- Ability to empower and motivate a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality, delightful experiences across both web and app
- Can-do attitude with a proven track record of getting stuff done
- Strong oral and written communication across both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in direct user testing, A/B and multivariate testing, and data analysis
- You thrive in a startup or other high-ambiguity environment
- Prior experience with user behavior-oriented or habit-forming apps a plus
Benefits: Health, Dental, FSA, DCFSA, 401K, Unlimited PTO
Location: Southern California preferred, but open to remote within the US.