Our goal at Huckleberry is to help every family thrive.
Huckleberry’s first product improves children’s sleep. By combining human experts with AI, the app + service understands each sleep situation, predicts what will happen, and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow program that results in better sleep.
The app has 4.9 stars out of 5, garnering rave reviews from parents who call it “life-changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents.” We are expanding beyond sleep into additional big challenges for parents, to create the source that parents rely on as their children grow and develop. We’d love for you to come with us on that journey!
About The Role
Huckleberry is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to play a key role in bringing new products to market to parents of young children. This individual will bring a deep knowledge of the consumer and consumer landscape to help inform product strategy as well as help educate internal/external teams and partners on our current and future products.
Areas of Responsibility
- As a Product Marketing Manager, this role will shape the vision and narrative around the products we have and will create to assist parents on their parenting journey
- Own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for all products
- Collaborate with our Product teams on developing new products, including product value proposition, communication strategy, naming, and pricing
- Work closely with cross-functional (Product, Dev, Customer Support, etc.) teams to bring products to market thoughtfully
- Develop marketing programs & campaigns to drive product engagement in partnership with the wider Brand Marketing team
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand parents’ needs and the competitive landscape
- Shape and influence product strategy with a focus on consumers by drawing on research insights, subject matter expertise and developing a strong understanding of the broader company ecosystem and competitive landscape
- Develop yearly marketing strategy and plan to achieve consumer product goals, with emphasis on driving consumer awareness, usage, and retention
- You have 4+ years experience in product marketing for a mobile app/tech company
- You have worked with cross-functional teams such as product management, design, research, and engineering functions
- You have experience influencing product development and product strategy
- You’ve launched and driven the adoption of new products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs
- You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end-users and engineering teams alike
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies and campaigns using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities
Preferred but not required
- Direct experience working on subscription-based businesses
- Experience working in a vertical that caters to parents of young children (0-5 years old)